Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Blue Baby Shower

Just about 2 weeks ago (time is flying...) I attended a baby shower for my sister-in-law. It was hosted by the Nana's-to-be and was so sweet. Hosted at the future parents' home, the Nana's had the perfect amount of decorations without being overly theme-y, just what Meg wanted.

If I haven't mentioned this yet, Meg & Dan are expecting a baby boy! And we are soo excited. They've decided to keep his name a secret, the last surprise, so I just cannot wait to meet this little guy and finally know my nephew's name.

It goes without saying that this baby boy is well loved already. As the official note taker for the gifts, I can say that Dan, Meg, and baby boy certainly have a huge support system behind them. Everyone was so generous in their gift giving, making sure that the parents-to-be not only have all the necessities, but also that this little boy be very well outfitted! Oh my are baby clothes cute!


I know. She looks amazing right? Would you believe me if I told you she was about 36 weeks here?!


How amazing is this cake?! The color-match to the shower invitation was exact. So impressive. Plus it tasted delish.

Ya, my hand was cramping by the end. Lots of great gifts for this baby boy!

While I think it best for my nephew to hang in there a couple more weeks, I am seriously dying to meet him!! I held off on buying any outfits until after the shower so that I could see what they received from everyone else, and what they'll still need. Sooo let the spoiling begin from this Auntie!

Congrats M&D! We are so happy for you. And cannot wait to meet this little bundle of joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips