Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Loving Lately - What I'm Wearing

I hope you're all doing your best to keep warm during these frigid temps! We can't even complain here in Boston compared to those of you in #Chiberia (that's Chicago being referenced as Siberia for those of you who may have missed that).

I have to say, thank god for these recent closet additions! Here are a few items I received (or purchased for myself while shopping for others...) that I can't stop wearing lately.


Christmas favorites




1 - Oh this sweater. It has been worn countless times since the week of Christmas. Out with friends, Christmas dinner, a Holiday Party, etc. While visiting my sister in Charlotte she had something similar on from JCrew and my mom loved it. Well, JCrew Factory sells a cotton blend version, versus a wool blend sold at JCrew, for a great price. And personally, cotton is much more comfortable to my mom and I so I snagged one for myself when buying hers. And truth be told, there are 2 more arriving on my doorstep this afternoon, one for each of us. We love this sweater!

2 - Ask and you shall receive. Well, at least in my family. I asked my mother-in-law for a cable knit sweater this Christmas and am completely in love with this one. It is incredibly comfortable. And the heavy knit has been perfect on these colder days. You can see a peak of it in this IG photo. It was perfect for a snowy day in the office. That and my new Sorel boots (similar) from my in-laws, lifesavers!

3 - I may have mentioned to my mom that I was in the market for new black boots....these have been great. I love the back zipper and minimal details on these boots, very sleek. My staple outfit lately for a few trips to the city, Sweater #1, black skinny jeans, these boots. Solid, comfortable outfit, easy to pair with a fun necklace.

4 - Who doesn't love a good set of flannel PJs? I may or may not have lived in these flannel pajamas while sick last week. The comfiest pajamas I have ever owned. Period.


Any recent purchases or gifts you're loving? Do tell!

If you like this post please let me know by leaving a comment or liking my Facebook page. You can also follow along on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram. Let's stay in touch!



1 comment:

  1. Great picks! I especially love those boots!

    Visit my blog and enter to win a bracelet from Urban Peach Boutique!

    xoxo
    Heather
    http://kaizenfashionproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips