Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Treading Water

Just popping in to say hello! 

I need to take a break from blogging this week....we're hosting some family and friends this coming weekend so in true Tracey fashion, I've loaded up my to-get-done list. And then decided I wanted to get the living room and family room painted too. Oh yes, nothing like a little pressure! And some late nights...

I have so many house updates to share in the coming weeks. But have decided to keep them off the blog until our family and close friends get the first glimpses this weekend (plus I just don't have the time right now to share).

Here's one sneak peek....the nightstands! We went with option 3 from this post. In the essence of time, keeping the frame of the nightstands as is was the most logical choice. And we're totally in love with the finish! 


Have a great rest of the week. See you Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips