Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I Wore: Wedding Style, Part III

Sadly, our wedding season has come to an end. So this will be my last What I Wore recap of Wedding attire. I had so much fun finding the right outfit for each and every wedding we went to this summer. And my curling iron sure got a workout! This seemed to be the year of wearing my hair down to weddings. Something I never used to do.


Wedding #1
Dress: Calvin Klein (via Rue La La), on sale here
Necklace: Monogram from Etsy (gift)
Bracelet: Target
Watch: Michael Kors
Shoes: Ralph Lauren (via TJ Maxx years ago)

Original wedding recap here


Wedding #2
Dress: Nordstrom
Necklace: C. Wonder (borrowed!)
Bracelets: Alex & Ani
Watch: Micahel Kors

Original wedding recap here

I actually had all intentions of wearing my hair up to this wedding but thought I'd be sweet and ask J what he'd prefer. He said down. Welp, so glad I went out and bought the bobby pins I forgot to pack. You can never have too many of those though, right?

What's your wedding style?
I've realized that I tend to stick to simple dresses, no pattern or busy print. Weird, huh? I'm not really sure why because I always love the fun dresses I see on others. Maybe I'll branch out next year. :)

If you missed the past wedding wear recaps, you can find them here and here.

Until next year wedding season!


If you like this post please let me know by leaving a comment or liking my Facebook page. You can also follow along on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram. Let's stay in touch!

Linking up with What I Wore Wednesday, Three-fer Thursday



3 comments:

  1. Ohhh love that orange dress! So fun and different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that black dress - looked gorgeous on you! i plan on borrowing it, just a heads up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving both dresses on you, so fabulous! Thanks for sharing your look with Three-fer Thursday!

    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips