Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sending a Smile

I'd love to start this post by saying earlier this month but I guess I can't. How is it October?! Insanity. During September, I found out about the site Cardstore. I don't know about you, but I really enjoy sending out greeting cards when I get the chance. Who doesn't love getting a card in the mail?! They tend to be less frequent due to staying in touch through e-mail, text messages, and social media so they're even more surprising these days. Good old fashion snail mail.

Well Cardstore lets you personalize a card through their website and send it right off to a recipient. The minute I found out about this, I knew exactly who I wanted to send a card to - my Nona. She's someone I don't get to see as often as I'd like to and knew how delighted she'd be to receive a card in the mail.

I asked my mom to e-mail me a few photos of fun memories with Non that I'd be able to use and chose from one of the many thinking of you photo cards.

Here are a couple screen shots of the website I took. It was so easy to use!


Since this was the first card I was making on Cardstore's site, I decided to have it shipped to me first so I could see the final result. 

What do you think?!

For under $4 plus the cost of postage, you can send a personalized card to anyone you'd like. How fun is that?! I'm excited to give this site another go soon. I don't know about you, but I have the hardest time finding cards I like at the store these days. So sending a more personalized one, that doesn't flat out say "to someone special," is right up my alley.


Disclosure: I received a promotional code to send one free personalized card of my choice. But all opinions expressed are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips