Wednesday, August 28, 2013

White Jeans: The Fall Transition

I've seen quite a few posts on Fall style lately but I have to admit, I'm just not ready yet. I'd be happy with a few more weeks of flip flops, summer dresses, tank tops and shorts. I love white jeans and I'm not ready to put them away just yet. Do you wear white jeans through the Fall? It's certainly becoming more popular. I tend to chicken out but how great are these looks?

(clockwise from top left)

1 - Switch out those sandals for a pair of oxfords and you are ready for fall. (source)
2 - Skinny white jeans and boots - definitely a possibility (source)
3 - Not exactly Fall attire but I just love a completely neutral look from time to time. Possibly pull this off through September? (source unknown)
4 - Add a loose, comfortable sweater (source unknown)

Will you be incorporating white into your Fall and Winter attire?

If you like this post please let me know by leaving a comment or liking my Facebook page. You can also follow along on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram. Let's stay in touch!



3 comments:

  1. I might during September at least. I like to pretend its still summer :) Love the first look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think It was ever about white pants.I never wear white Shoes, use a white purse or wear linen after Labor Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips