Monday, March 4, 2013

Dream Home

Grab yourself a napkin now, before you start drooling over these photos.

Sometimes, when checking out the open houses in the area, I don't set the price limits. Just tend to browse what's out there. Well, I have found my dream home. I don't even know where to begin. This house has so many features that appeal to me. And after sending it to my sister and J, it looks like we all  feel the same about it. It is awesome. If you have $2.15M to spend, this house could be yours...

Here's the exterior that I shared on Friday. What I love? Classic white with black shutter, black doors, black garage doors, great front porch, and that classic New England look. The specs: It's a 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom, 5,000 square foot home, with close to 1.5 acres. Wow.
 Onto the kitchen. Amazing. White cabinets, carrera marble island, soapstone counters, farmhouse sink.
Another view of the kitchen. In love with the open layout, the breakfast nook/bench seating in front of the window, double-wide gas stove, pendant lighting.
 How great is this family room? The fireplace looks great with the black front plate against the white walls. The wall of windows adds so much natural light. And that chandelier? In love (obviously).
 I don't have know if this is the master bathroom or just one awesome bathroom. A soaking tub, double pedestal sinks, long marble tiles.
 I don't think I've ever seen this before, but I just love it. Multiple hanging fixtures/semi flush mounts down a long hallway instead of recessed lighting or flush mount fixtures.
Lastly, a built-in desk area. All I need for blogging and working from home. Oh, and check out those pocket doors. Such a dream.

All pictures via Redfin

What do you think? Worth $2.15M? Drool-worthy? This house has so much natural light, clean crisp lines, and white walls ready to be accessorized with fun, colorful furniture and decor. 

If you had an unlimited budget, what is a must have for you? 

For me, I'd say a high-end kitchen with the works - stone counters, built in high-end appliances including a fully stocked wine fridge, walk-in pantry, island with seating, and built-in sound system for some music while cooking, cleaning, entertaining, etc. And a walk-in-closet/dressing room would be ideal. Oh, and an amazing deck, patio, and pool. I would love to have an in-ground pool. 


If you like this post please let me know by leaving a comment or liking my Facebook page. You can also follow along on TwitterPinterest, and Instagram. Let's stay in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips