Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas at the Cordeiros

Well, Christmas spirit is in the air over here! We decided to go with minimal decorations this year. Keep it simple was this year's theme. Including the tree. This may be our smallest tree to date, but you know what? I absolutely love it. I was even able to go with a theme thanks to the many extra ornaments we had! Silver/white it is. Well, except for my traditional bow topper. 

My Nona has always topped her tree with a Christmas bow and I just love it. Maybe if I found a star or angel I love I'll change it up. But for now, I'll stick with my glittery, sparkly bow.

Oh - and not one of those gifts is for J or I. We stuck to stockings this year.....family & friends, you're in for a real treat!

J & I actually celebrated our own Christmas last night. We start the holiday shuffle today, various family parties, meeting up with friends, back and forth over the next few days. After putting our stockings on the floor with the gifts to snag a photo, I apparently stopped paying attention to Tucker's....notice in the first photo below - Tucker's stocking is gone, and wow is he rocking a guilty face. Not until I uploaded these photos did I notice his stocking in the background! What a sneak!

How did we know he stole it? Found him attempting to chew his new toy through the stocking on his bed. Busted! And not happy about it.

Like my Christmas spirit shirt? J was gracious enough to snag it for me in the girls section of Walmart. It's fabulous on a small child, on me though, it's a bit too much.


We hope those of you who celebrate Christmas enjoy your time with family and friends. And hopefully you were nice this year!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips