Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bootcamp Still Going Strong

I can't believe there is only one more week to the Best Body Bootcamp I participated in. I know I've said this before, but I've REALLY enjoyed it. I've definitely slacked off lately which is beyond frustrating to me but the workouts are so adaptable so I've been able to get a lot done in the comforts of our home.


J & I decided to take advantage of the warm weather Monday afternoon and headed out for a run. We haven't ran since our Thanksgiving 5k so I wasn't planning to push it too much, just a couple easy miles. Once we hit the road though, we felt good and decided to extend our run around Castle Island - something I fear/hate when I'm not in shape. I was so surprised at how great I felt! And then I remembered a saying from SkinnyRunner...."it should not be comfortable." Yup, it was time to push myself. Dig deep and book it home. We didn't say another word on the mile home as we both pushed it. And guess what, it felt even better. It felt so good to dig deep and push myself. I can really tell a difference in my strength from this bootcamp. And the best part, J can too. Yup, having your hubby tell you your legs are definitely stronger was quite nice.

All that is to say, sign up for the next one with me! Tina has opened up registration for her next round of bootcamp. Registration is open until 12/31, still only $25. What a steal. Bootcamp starts January 7th. Think you can hack it?



PS - Looking for some new gym clothes? Check out this post. I am totally tempted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips