Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Birchbox: November

What a surprise, I owe you a Birchbox review!

My November birchbox actually came early. I was so surprised by this. And then I didn't allow myself to enjoy it until I captured photos of it soo....ya those photos just happened. Sorry!

One of the things I love about this Birchbox is the give box. If you can't read it, it says "Instructions: Choose someone special. Empty pouch. Load it back up with something that will make that special someone smile." How sweet!



So, what did I get?

  • Lulu Organics Lavendar + Clary Sage Hair Powder
  • ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara
  • Mox Botanicals Pomegranate & Fig Lip Butter
  • One Love Organics Aroma Body Serum
  • John Varvatos Artisan cologne. The postcard actually says to Give this sample to a lucky guy. 

I haven't actually used anything yet...but the cologne smells great! J will be trying that one out. I'm personally excited about the hair powder. I've been keeping to a routine of washing my hair everything other day and rely on dry shampoo for the in between days. At least this one should smell great!

The body serum smells a bit too baby powder-y for me but I'll certainly give it a chance. And lastly, I'm excited about the lip butter! I can always use a good lip protectant come winter in Boston.

If you receive Birchbox, did you get something different?

I currently have a 6-month membership that will be up after December. That went quick! I think I may have to keep this going.

Anyone have today off? Or are getting out early? If you do, enjoy! I'll be in the office all day and then catching the train to J's parents to avoid traffic. Blah. But hey, I'm looking forward to getting 45 minutes of me time to catch up on a book. It's been way too long!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips