Monday, October 22, 2012

Restoration Hardware Finds


Thank you Restoration Hardware for sending me your newest catalog. I'm sure the mailman was not pleased the day this 700 page catalog was put in the mail! So what did I do Sunday while J was at the Pats game? Well I did finally get to the gym, and then spent my day drooling over the most recent issue of House Beautiful and yes, flipping through RH. Oh, with HGTV on in the background. Ha! 

I don't think you can disagree when I say that RH knows how to make beautiful furniture. Yes, it's expensive and mostly out of my price range, but it doesn't hurt to look right? Here are a few items I would purchase if I was redecorating, and had won the lottery. 


Restoration Hardware Finds


1 - Shelter Headboard - isn't this gorgeous? Who doesn't love an neutral upholstered headboard? And this one my friends, is a steal in terms of RH pricing.

2 - Strand Mirrored Desk - I just love the look of mirrored furniture. Captures light in a room but also disappears into it at times too. J would never use a mirrored desk but I would love to have my own desk in our next home. J will have a complete home office, but all I'll need is a desk. So if it's going to be in the main living area, shouldn't it at least by pretty to look at?

3 - Victorian Hotel Pendant (in polished nickel) - I have loved this chandelier since the first time J & I saw it at RH about 2 years ago. It is simply stunning in person. Even J loved it. I have yet to find something similar to copycat this chandelier but I'm also not sure I could ever justify spending more than $1,000 on a ceiling light. Not yet at least...ha!

4 - Brudges Adjustable Linen Desk Chair - how amazing is this chair?! This was one of the first things that really caught my eye in the catalog. I love the look of linen, and having the option to adjust the back is pure genius. Everyone needs to lean back once and a while when sitting at a desk. 

5 - Vienne French Four Poster Bed - I have been dreaming of a canopy bed in our next home for a while now. They are such a statement. I realize they only work in certain rooms but I would love to incorporate one into our next home - whether it be the master bedroom or a guest room.


What's on your furniture wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips