Friday, July 20, 2012

A Week in Pictures

A few pictures of what we've been up to lately...

Received my first Birchbox thanks to my lovely sister

Date night at the raw bar we visited years ago and loved.

A fro-yo place opened up 2 blocks from us.....this is deadly!

A nightcap with my Mr. :)

Philly cheese steak filled peppers thanks to this awesome blog!

 A red sox game with college roommates, husbands, fiances


Even though July is our month-off from weddings, we've kept ourselves busy. I finally made my way on to the golf course after a 2 year hiatus (in which I played once 2 years ago...) and LOVED it. I told J I just need some golf clothes now and I'm good to go.  Gotta look the part, right?! :)

Have a great weekend! Have any plans you'd care to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips