Monday, June 11, 2012

Wedding Wear

Well I missed Fridays post. No big surprise there..... it was the last of the wedding week posts so lucky you, it is now Monday's post. Ta-daaa!

Here are links to all of last week's wedding posts:


So, the question left is - what in the world did I wear to all of these wedding festivities?!

L&R Rehearsal Dinner


Dress: Nine West (via TJ Maxx) & I saw it at Macy's this weekend!
Sweater: J.Crew factory

 L&R  Wedding


Dress: Banana Republic
Shoes: Enzo Agliolini (Nordstroms)
Earrings: JoJo Blings

So in my, "oh crap the trolley will be here in 15 mins and I'm still doing my hair, have no makeup on, and need to get dressed" haste, I did not get photos of the hairstyle I attempted. So, this is how my hair held up at the end of the night..My original intent was to attempt this up-do. I quickly realized my hair was a bit too long for that but followed the basic idea.



J&A Bridal Brunch


Dress: Forever 21 (I know, right?!)
Shoes: Bucco (via Hautelook)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips