Friday, June 22, 2012

Meg's Last Hurrah!

Saturday in Newport was perfect. Apparently the weather in Boston was overcast and somewhat cold but it was hot and blue skies down in Rhode Island.


I told you so, perfect.
 Previewing our dinner spot, The Landing
 Soaking up the sun
 Sisters & sisters-in-law <3
 Bride & MOH
 Bride & Bridesmaid
 Cabbyshack girls
 Could she be any cuter?!
Look who I ran into in Newport! 


Dinnertime!
Best waitstaff I've had in a loooong time. 
 The whole crew. Love these girls!
 Pedicabs to the bar!
Well what do ya know, look who got pulled onto stage ;)
 And then looks who's so VIP, her whole crew gets pulled on to the stage
 We ended the night at the Dockside. Look at the size of the crowd watching the stage?!! Yikes!


We may have made a couple trips to the Alex & Ani store while in Newport too... Meg picked up her new initials, I grabbed a small C and the silver & purple ones to go with the few I'd already been gifted. SILs! 



Newport was a blast. We had so much fun celebrating with Meg. Sunday may have been a bit of a rough morning but I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so excited to welcome Meg into the family next weekend!! Love you Meg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips