Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mr. & Mrs.

This past weekend was the wedding of a good friend from home. And let me tell you, she looked stunning. I've known the bride since elementary school and for as long as I can remember she has had this loud, bubbly laugh that is positively contagious and a smile from ear to ear (even won best smile in high school!).

The weather Saturday was better than you could ever imagine. Seriously, 70 degrees in April? Unheard of. And the wedding was in a coastal town here in MA - an ideal location, especially with such amazing weather.

And now for the photos you've been waiting for. :)

 Beautiful church
 Mother of the Groom
 Mother of the Bride
 Beautiful bridesmaids
 Maid of Honor
 Here comes the bride
 Gorgeous
 The Vows
 Mr. & Mrs. <3
 There's that smile!
 Handsome dates
 Some of the girls from home
 Fun introduction as Mr. & Mrs.
 First dance
 MOH gave a great speech
 Did I mention that the bride didn't need any alterations? Can you say perfect dress?!
 
Father-daughter dance
 The food was amazing. Their reception venue is known for its swordfish, and let me tell you- best ever, by far.

Final song was We Are Young by Fun. And it was the BEST last song I've experienced so far. Everyone was singing around them. You could feel the love and support.

Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. M! I am so incredibly happy for the two of you and I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I try to respond to all comments by e-mail.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips